This is the demo of hugo-theme-monochrome.
- Clean UI with small resources. Monochrome has clean UI design with ~5KB gzipped bundled CSS.
- Self-Contained. Monochrome doesn’t require webpack, nodejs and other dependencies to setup or edit, just hugo.
- Responsive layout. Adapt to different viewpoint, from desktop to mobile.
- Support light/dark mode. Low-light UI.
- Multiple layouts built-in. Monochrome now supports 6 different layouts. See Demo.
- Nested navbar and Multilingual mode. Make good use of hugo’s well-designed structure.
- Syntax Highlighting (with copy feature). Integrate both server-side solution (Chroma, hugo built-in) and client-side solution (Prism.js, for someone who need more languages supported).
- Site Search with real-time matches highlight. Powered by Fuse.js.
- SEO-friendly. Easily change your author, description, keywords, open graph, twitter card meatdata.
- Support mathematical notation. Powered by MathJax.
- Useful shortcodes. See Document.
- 2022/04/01 - v1.0.0 release
- 2022/02/25 - v0.9.2 release
- 2022/02/25 - v0.9.1 release
- 2022/01/31 - v0.9.0 release
- 2021/07/29 - v0.8.0 release
- 2021/07/08 - v0.7.1 release
- 2021/06/24 - v0.7.0 release
- 2021/04/15 - v0.6.2 release
- 2021/02/17 - v0.6.1 release
- 2021/02/16 - v0.6.0 release
- 2021/02/15 - v0.5.0 release
- 2021/02/12 - v0.4.0 release
- 2021/02/10 - v0.3.0 release
- 2021/02/09 - v0.2.0 release
- 2021/02/08 - v0.1.0 release